Even though the class of 2009 hasn't even graduated yet, it's time for the next class to begin thinking about their senior portraits. This year I plan to offer the best senior portrait option in Western New York. I know that's a strong statement, and I don't mean to be rough on other photographers, but here are the reasons that Morgan Dawson Photography is the best option:
It's less expensive. I've put my pricing together after studying countless other photographers, and I'm on the low end of the equation. What family, or what teenager, wants to drop a thousand bucks (or close to it) on pictures?
No awkward shoots. Sorry, but I've seen a lot of bad senior photography. The shots are hokey, awkward, and it's obvious the student is not comfortable. I'm aiming to provide a much more relaxed atmosphere and setting, and I think you'll see that in the results.
Reduced rates for reps. See below.
So, the details:
- A photo session lasting up to 2 hours
- As many locations and outfit changes as possible
- An online gallery of 10-15 professionally retouched images – color and b/w versions of each
- Five thumbnail (web-only) images for your Facebook or MySpace page
- One yearbook photo e-mailed to your school
- Your choice of: (50) personalized information cards -or- a 10×20 custom storyboard ($50 value)
I'm on the look-out for senior representatives from area schools. Each will receive two FREE photo sessions (a mini-session now, and a full senior portrait session later), and earn bonuses for each referral (a $20 photo credit or $10 iTunes gift card). If you, or someone you know, would be interested, please contact me ASAP, as I will only choose a few individuals.