Mark your calendars – grab your mother, sister and friends – and come out to the Senior Style Open House!
- watch AIRBRUSH and bold eye/false lash demonstrations from the seriously cool Tiffany Loveless MUA
- shop at Lu’s and take 20% off your ENTIRE PURCHASE
- see the premier of a new before-and-after video showing the entire makeup process
- meet with me (Morgan!), read through the hot-off-the-press 2015 Senior Welcome Guide, and get details on senior portraits
- book your senior portrait that night and receive a bonus $50 print credit!
- view the hottest senior products in person including ACRYLIC wall portraits and BAMBOO mounted signature storyboards
- enter to win a FREE in-person makeup lesson with Tiffany Loveless (just in time for prom/ball season!), a gift certificate to Lu’s Back Door, or a $100 gift certificate to Morgan Dawson Photography
The event will be held at Lu’s Back Door Consignment in Fairport on Sunday, April 6th from 4:00-6:00 PM. If you’re not familiar with Lu’s, you’re missing out. Lu’s has been one of the area’s most respected and hottest consignment shops since 1974. Their selection and customer service are simply the best. All of my 2015 Senior Model Reps were dressed in Lu’s apparel and accessories for the mini shoot last weekend and were gorgeous!
Also, I can’t say enough wonderful things about Tiffany Loveless. I can’t do my job without her and have literally told her we can never break up. Never. Tiffany is bringing all of her gear to show you all what AIRBRUSH makeup is all about. If you haven’t seen it in action, you’ll now get to see it up close. She may even spray your hand a bit so you can see how it feels. I was able to get a little airbrush foundation myself this weekend and LOVED it. It was such a relaxing experience.
Tiffany will also demonstrate the best way to create a bold/smoky eye, including how to apply false lashes. With prom and ball season just around the corner, you’ll want to check this out. (You may also want to book a pre-event makeup party with Tiffany – just sayin’!)
We hope you can join us at the Senior Style Open House!